Envotherm’s ET solutions are number one in relation to:
- Fastest return on investment
- Cleanest distillate
- Lowest energy consumption
- Lowest total service cost
- Capacities from 50 to 2,500 litres per. hour The main thread in all that is done at Envotherm is quality.
The high quality standard is a product of focused development, proven technical solutions, strong know-how, solid processes and a united team. Pilot evaporation plant is available from Envotherm for a test of customers’ specific wastewater or process water at Envotherm or at their location. The results from the ET 50 pilot plant are fully scalable to the larger production plants. In March 2012 Envotherm won the European Environmental award in Denmark.
Zero water footprint systems:
• Reducing the water consumption in a German laundry service to zero.
• Reducing the water consumption for CarWash to 3 litres per car
• Reducing water consumption in the metalworking industry by 95%
Envotherm’s aim is to help companies and organisations reduce water consumption and thereby save disposal cost and our precious resource, water.
The company aims to enable customers to reuse wastewater and get a higher water quality and save disposal costs at the same time.