Reporting to our Executive Lead, the role will include:
- Prospecting. Identifying potential funders through a variety of approaches including research, networking and collaboration with project teams. Including attendance/presenting at events. Likely to include regular overseas travel
- Relationship development. Engage with potential funders and organisations leveraging all appropriate opportunities to develop strong and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Story telling. Shaping strong and compelling proposals and reports together with the project teams.
- Pitching. Presenting proposals through presentations, conversations and informal and formal written formats.
- Relationship Management. Manage relationships with individuals and organisations to deliver multi year funding. Including for example contract management, and high quality written and financial reporting.
- Developing capability and capacity. Contribute to the development of the organisation’s approach, capacity and capability to meet its funding needs.
Desired starting date: As soon as possible
Package: Competitive within the charity sector and dependent on experience plus generous holiday allowance, gym membership etc.
Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight