As one of the first Pioneer Universities, the University of Bradford and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation continue to partner to support and develop teaching and research programmes around the circular economy.
“As a triple-accredited and leading UK business school, we were amongst the first to partner with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation as a Pioneer University. Enabled through our internationally regarded digital Distance Learning platform, we provide masters-level MBA and executive education programmes on this important topic. With a track record of developing the next generation of business leaders, we are committed to providing a stimulating context for action as well as transformative thinking in order to realise the benefits of an integrate Circular Economy.”
Teaching & Learning
- World’s first MBA in Innovation, Enterprise and Circular Economy, developed in partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and leading businesses including B&Q, BT, Cisco, Renault and National Grid.
- A fully distance learning Executive Education programme
- A Post-Graduate Certificate in the circular economy
- The university received top funding in order to explore the construction industry and how high materials can be reused in new developments. Read more here.
Areas of Expertise:
- Circular Economy
- Systems Thinking
- Technology Management
- Ethical and Responsible Management
- Business Engagement